• DEFINITION •
What is ASL Made Simple & Easy?
- ASL Made Simple & Easy is an online ASL Bundle which includes all of our American Sign Language courses, digital downloads, and ASL content together in one place.
- All courses and activities are designed to include complete beginners. Previous sign language skills are welcome but NOT required.
- Our goal is to make learning American Sign Language as simple, fun, easy, and straight forward as possible.
Click here to enroll.
• WHAT IT WILL DO •
How will your ASL Bundle help me?
- Start Signing Immediately With Actionable Lessons
- Learn On Your Smart Phone, Tablet, Or Computer
- Improve Your Sign Language Knowledge & Skills
- Learn From A Teacher With Over 80k Students
- Go At Your Own Pace With Bite-Size Lessons
- Be Tested On Both Signing & Understanding
- Study Online And Sign From Any Location
- Be Delighted With Your ASL Confidence
• WHAT'S INCLUDED •
What do I get with the online ASL Bundle?
- Thirty-Five (35) Separate & Complete ASL Courses
- Bite Size, Step By Step, Hands-on ASL Instruction
- 5000+ ASL Lessons (200+ Hours Of Video Content)
- Learn Vocab, Statements, Questions, Dialogues
- 2 Part Testing: 1️⃣ Signing 2️⃣ Understanding
- Useful & Actionable Tips, Tricks, & Strategies
- A Growing Library Of ASL Digital Downloads
• PROGRESS CHART •
Is there a progress chart or course list showing the courses?
- Yes. Click here to view and download the PDF file. A preview is below.
- The ASL progress chart includes a "suggested" order of study.
- Courses can be taken in any sequence. Each course is independent and contains all required ASL content.
- This is a great opportunity to adjust your ASL studies to your learning style. Feel free to jump around between the courses. Each course is complete and independent on its own.
• SUGGESTED ORDER •
What is the suggested order of study for the ASL courses?
- Below is a suggested order of courses to get you started.
- Tap on a link to go directly to the course information page where you can preview full lessons.
- Keep in mind that our ASL courses can be taken in any sequence since each course is complete and independent on its own. Feel free to jump around!
• A PEEK INSIDE •
What's On The Inside?
*** Watch the videos above for a guided tour around the inside of the ASL bundle.
We've included desktop and mobile views for your convenience. Enjoy!
• LIST OF ALL COURSES •
What is the complete list of included ASL courses?
- Click on a link below to go directly to that course's information page.
- You'll be able to preview full lessons and explore the course.
- ASL Tips & Strategies
- ASL Daily Activities
- ASL Digital Downloads
- ASL | The ABCs + Fingerspelling Mania
- ASL | First 1000+ Essential Signs
- ASL | First 120 Basic Statements
- ASL | First 120 Basic Questions
- ASL | 1 Minute ASL Lessons
- ASL | SIGN WHAT? Quizzes
- ASL | 120 Common & Useful Nouns
- ASL | Decipher Fingerspelled Messages
- ASL | 101 Inspiring Life Quotes
- ASL | First 120 Basic Signs
- ASL | Second 120 Basic Signs
- ASL | Days, Places, Dialogues
- ASL | Food Vocab + Dialogues
- ASL | Occupations + Dialogues
- ASL | Personality Dialogues
- ASL | Fingerspelling Challenges
- ASL | Parent & Child Phrases
- ASL | 32 Essential Phrases
- ASL | Everyday Phrases Set 1
- ASL | Everyday Phrases Set 2
- ASL | Antonyms + Review
- ASL | Animal & Number Sentences
- ASL | Action Verb Sentences
- ASL | Colors & Nouns + Q&A
- ASL | Countries + Sentences
- ASL | Family & Adj + Q&A
- ASL | "Holly Arrested Kurt" Narrative
- ASL | "Tom Loves Ruth" Narrative
- ASL | How Are You? + 30 Emotions
- ASL | Pronouns + Vocab
- ASL | Fingerspelling Exercises
ASL | The Manual Alphabet
• TESTING & REVIEW •
Will these courses test me on the ASL skills I'm learning?
- Yes. The courses have many sections and lessons designed to test your ASL skills as you improve and advance.
- In these interactive review and testing lessons, students have the opportunity to actively demonstrate their new ASL signing and understanding skills.
*** Watch the lesson below to see how our two (2) part testing works for signing and understanding.
• STUDENT TESTIMONIALS •
Where can I read reviews and feedback from students who have taken your ASL courses?
- Click here or tap the button below to see LOTS of student reviews and testimonials.
- Join over 80,000 students who have taken our ASL courses.
• ALL-IN-ONE BUNDLE •
Do I have to purchase the ASL courses, ASL digital downloads, and ASL content separately?
- No. All of our ASL material is bundled together in ASL Made Simple & Easy. This means you get access to everything immediately.
Are the ASL digital downloads included in the ASL Made Simple & Easy bundle?
- Yes. The ASL digital downloads are included in the bundle.
Click here to preview and learn more about our ASL digital downloads.
• TARGET AUDIENCE •
Who are the ASL courses designed for?
- Our courses were designed and created for anyone looking to learn or improve their American Sign Language abilities.
- More specifically, our courses focus on beginning and improving signers.
- The courses are designed to be inclusive of complete beginners as well as students who already have some ASL skills.
- All material is taught step by step in bite size chunks to foster an effective learning environment and guarantee progress.
If you can say "YES" to any of the questions below, our ASL content is a great fit for you.
- Have You Always Wanted To Learn ASL But Feel Intimated And Unsure How To Start?
- Do You Know A Deaf Person And Feel Awkward When Trying To Communicate?
- Are You Looking For Online ASL Courses That Include Review And Testing?
- Are You Ready To Move On From Single Signs To Phrases & Dialogues?
- Are You Worried You Won’t Remember Signs That You’ve Learned?
- Do You Want More Testing For Both Signing And Understanding?
- Have You Been Unable To Find A Live ASL Class In Your Area?
- Do You Prefer Learning Sign Language At Your Own Pace?
• DISCOUNTS •
Do you offer any discounts on the ASL bundle?
- Yes. We have homeschool and family discounts for all of the ASL bundle pricing plans.
Click here to learn more.
• LOGISTICS •
Where are the courses, downloads, and content hosted?
- All of our sign language courses are hosted on Teachable.
- This means everything works great on mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
When can I start?
- Immediately after payment.
- All of our sign language courses, downloads, and content are included in our online ASL bundle.
Since everything is online, it's available 24/7 from any physical location with internet access.
• REQUIREMENTS •
Do I need prior knowledge or experience with sign language before enrolling in ASL Made Simple & Easy?
- No. Our courses are designed to include complete beginners without any prior knowledge of ASL.
- All necessary signs are taught by the instructor in each course. Previous sign language skills are welcome but not required.
• FUTURE CONTENT •
Will I get access to new ASL content, downloads, etc?
- Yes. As long as you have an active subscription to our ASL Made Simple & Easy online bundle, you automatically get access to course updates, new downloads, and future content.
- If you paid for the ASL Made Simple & Easy online bundle using the one-time purchase option, you also automatically get full access to course updates, new downloads, and future content.
• THE INSTRUCTOR •
What is the instructor's name?
What are Michael's sign language qualifications?
- When Michael was three years old, his brother became sick with spinal meningitis. In the process, his brother became deaf with an almost complete hearing loss. This difficult situation provided a unique opportunity for Michael and his family to become fluent in American Sign Language (ASL).
- Michael's brother was not sent away to a deaf or hard of hearing school. He grew up with his hearing family and they were active in the Deaf community.
As a former police officer and federal investigator, Michael often used sign language to communicate with and assist members of the Deaf community. Michael began creating simple, step-by-step ASL courses because sign language is a useful, practical, and fun skill to have.
• PAYMENT •
What are the payment options for ASL Made Simple & Easy?
- We have subscription and one-time purchase options.
- Depending on your country and location, the payment options could include credit card, debit card, PayPal, Google Pay, and/or Apple Pay.
The easiest way to see available payment options is to choose a price option and click the "Enroll In Our ASL Bundle" button. This will bring you to the checkout page. All available payment options will be shown.
• SUBSCRIPTION •
If I choose a monthly or yearly subscription option, how do I cancel the subscription if I change my mind?
- Easy. Click on the profile image for your account, choose "manage subscriptions" from the drop down menu, and click "cancel" for the active subscription.
If I cancel my monthly or yearly subscription, do I immediately lose access?
- No. You still get complete access for the full time period you originally purchased.
- Monthly subscription example: If you bought a one month subscription and cancel after ten days, you will still have access for the full month you originally paid for. Since the subscription is now cancelled, it would not renew once the month is completed.
- Yearly subscription example: If you paid for a one year subscription and cancel after three months, you will still have access for the full year you originally paid for. Since the subscription is now cancelled, it would not renew once the year is completed.
If I choose the One-Time Purchase option, how long will I have access to the courses?
You’ll have full and unlimited access to all courses and content for as long as they exist online.
When prices for the ASL Made Simple & Easy Bundle increase in the future, will my current subscription price be affected?
- No. As long as your subscription is still current, you'll pay the same price as when you first signed up.
If your subscription ends after a price increase and you sign up for a new subscription, the new subscription would have the new pricing.
• REFUNDS •
What is your refund policy?
- As long as you contact us with your refund request within the first thirty (30) days after purchase, we will gladly refund your money.
• INSTRUCTOR CONTACT •
After I enroll, how can I contact the instructor?
- Option #1: Within a course you're studying, use the comment section below the course lesson to ask your question or leave a comment. Other students can see your message.
- Option #2: Click on the profile image for your account, choose "contact" from the drop down menu, and fill out the contact form. This is a private message between you and the instructor.
How can someone who hasn't enrolled yet ask questions?
- There's a contact form at the bottom of our ASL Resources webpage. Here is the full link: https://ablelingo.com/asl-resources/#ASL-Resources-Contact-Us
Let the page load and it will bring you directly to the contact form.
• ASL BUNDLE ACCESS •
How Will It Help You?
• Start Signing Immediately With Actionable Lessons
• Learn On Your Smart Phone, Tablet, Or Computer
• Improve Your Sign Language Knowledge & Skills
• Learn From A Teacher With Over 80k Students
• Go At Your Own Pace With Bite-Size Lessons
• Be Tested On Both Signing & Understanding
• Study Online And Sign From Any Location
• Be Delighted With Your ASL Confidence
** Watch the introduction video above.
What Do You Get?
• Thirty-Five (35) American Sign Language Courses
• Bite Size, Step By Step, Hands-on ASL Instruction
• 5000+ Video Lessons With Optional Captioning
• 200+ Hours Of High Quality ASL Video Content
• Vocabulary, Statements, Questions, Dialogues
• 2 Part Testing: 1️⃣ Signing 2️⃣ Understanding
• Useful & Actionable Tips, Tricks, Strategies
• Full Access To ASL Digital File Downloads
• A Patient Instructor Full Of Positive Vibes
Hello! My name is Michael
When I was three years old, my younger brother became sick with spinal meningitis. In the process, my brother became deaf with an almost complete hearing loss. This difficult situation provided a unique opportunity for my family and I to become fluent in American Sign Language (ASL). My brother was not sent away to a deaf or hard of hearing school. He grew up with us, his hearing family, and we were active in the Deaf community.
As a former police officer and federal investigator, I often used ASL to communicate with and serve members of the Deaf community. I decided to create simple, step-by-step ASL courses because sign language is a useful and fun skill to have. Like learning any language, it opens your mind and creates the ability to communicate with a whole new group of people.